Finally, I saw the sun. The rest of the Philippines saw light, after three days of outpouring from the heavens. It just feels so good. To know that the flood will subside, that we will be having classes tomorrow, that the hospitals will have electricity once again, and that life goes on as it was before. The Sun.
Yesterday, I was talking to a roomate who is rotating in Internal Medicine. His face spoke a thousand words. He was plain tired. Consoling as I would like to be, I told him it will be over in a month’s time. You just have to get through that rotation.
Just like the rain that we had, it will all pass. We just have to endure the rain waters, and joyfully await for the sunshine that is to come.
- beeexoxo reblogged this from esederek
- esederek reblogged this from rogrogrog
- gillianthephotographer likes this
- rodia3 reblogged this from rogrogrog
- cyanide-poisoning likes this
- hazyandblues likes this
- choosephilippines likes this
- stuckinthedreariness likes this
- mahalkitagagu likes this
- rogrogrog posted this